Container shipping is a common method of delivering goods between different countries, but it’s worth mentioning that this method is time-consuming, so it can be chosen when the fast delivery is not the main factor. When timing is important, it’s always better to choose air transport.
- Pick-up of cargo from the shipper’s factory in China or Taiwan.
- Delivery of cargo (FCL, LCL) from the ports of China, Taiwan to the Baltics, Russia (via the Baltic ports), America.
- Reload in the ports of the Baltics and America, and delivery to the door.
- Customs clearance of cargo in the ports of the Baltic States and America (more information here).
- Forming of all accompanying transport documents.
We use all types of containers, namely: 20’DC, 40’DC, 40’HC, refrigerators, open tops and others. In addition, it is possible to organize reloading into tents and wagons, as well as, if necessary, palletizing and labelling of goods (see Warehouse services)
This service is quite universal, however, world standards in transportation don’t allow it to be used for transporting the following categories:
- loose, bulk, perishable goods;
- poisonous and explosive goods;
- goods polluting the transport structure;
- goods entering into chemical reactions with metals.
The rest of cargo categories can be transported in sea containers. And the experts at Gold Solution are ready to help you with this.
You can make a request for a price by filling out the form on the website, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org – our specialists will contact you.