Logistics outsourcing presupposes long-term cooperation. On the terms agreed in the contract, Gold Solution specialists provide a full cycle of goods circulation at the expense of the customer. A specific list of tasks is agreed upon, and prescribed in the contract – they can be direct and indirect logistics tasks. Examples of functions regarding logistics outsourcing:
- finding the most optimal partner in terms of price and quality in any country (for example, a warehouse, customs broker, carrier). Negotiating the terms of cooperation, ordering services on behalf of and at the expense of the customer, checking the correctness of invoices;
- creating shipping documents, incl. in the customer’s information system;
- entering / calculating / planning of all logistics costs;
- developing an algorithm for accounting and controlling the cost of goods;
- customer service for buyers.
After receiving your application for cooperation, our business analyst will contact you. During the interview, the main features of your business will be determined, such as: the current logistics model, points of production, points of sale, production terms, delivery time obligations, type of sales (B2B, B2C), sales and production volumes, need for extra processing of goods (packaging, dosing, labelling, etc.), current contractors, today’s problems and successes, your development plans, etc.
After analysing the information from you, Gold Solution will make you an offer for the monthly cost of logistics services, as well as assess the effectiveness of your current model, and suggest changes to minimize your costs and terms.
The application can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org – our specialists will contact you to discuss all the details.